youngdirectorgamesyoungdirectorgames

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Great

This is probaly the best short I have seen.. It was so short and great. It was interesting, no storyline, just a fun video.

How To Animate Walking How To Animate Walking

Well, it would be helpful

This tutorial is great, but I have an absolutly terrible artistic ability and I can't draw the stick guy to beguin with.

Pink Army Pink Army

NICE

NICE! ALL YOUR VIDEOS ARE AWSOME!

Flash Empires 2 Flash Empires 2

Kool

THis game is one of the best free flash games I have played, I'm happy I saw it in the top games. I like creating units, most games like this only have towers.

WebCam Face Painter 2.0 WebCam Face Painter 2.0

Great!

I agree with you Champ, the colors need fixing. Just maybe 80% alpha maybe? Great game otherwise, but as for turning people Emo I still prefer to photoshop them until you fix the colors.

TonioMiguel responds:

The problem you do not understand is how one ends up drawing on the actual image or camera. Unfortunately the drawback is the fact one must draw through the camera. If one could directly draw on the camera object the alpha would be unnecessary.

String Avoider String Avoider

Hard

Its fun, but hard.

Revelation Revelation

This is great

Might be using this in my Youtube production, i'll tell u if i do :)

The Graveyard(o)_(o) The Graveyard(o)_(o)

NICE!

This reminds me of when the protaginist starts shooting all the zombies brains out... Goood job lol, not what I am working for for my current project but this is in my favorites for when I can use it.

Earthbound-boy responds:

wooohooo! first thx for review and high rating. i feel lucky that finally one of my songs will be used!! what kind of project is that? maybe you can send a mail to me? hm? that would be cool man.

The Witch The Witch

GOOD JOB!

NICE! This scared the hell out of me! Thanks so much!