youngdirectorgamesyoungdirectorgames

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Empires 2 Flash Empires 2

Kool

THis game is one of the best free flash games I have played, I'm happy I saw it in the top games. I like creating units, most games like this only have towers.

WebCam Face Painter 2.0 WebCam Face Painter 2.0

Great!

I agree with you Champ, the colors need fixing. Just maybe 80% alpha maybe? Great game otherwise, but as for turning people Emo I still prefer to photoshop them until you fix the colors.

TonioMiguel responds:

The problem you do not understand is how one ends up drawing on the actual image or camera. Unfortunately the drawback is the fact one must draw through the camera. If one could directly draw on the camera object the alpha would be unnecessary.

String Avoider String Avoider

Hard

Its fun, but hard.

Dress up... Yourself 3 ! Dress up... Yourself 3 !

Its alright

This is just o.k., but don't let me compalin because I couldn't do anything near better. It would be cool if there was a pen feature... select what pen color/erasor using the mouse than draw with your hands. I'm not gonna Blam this like some fo these games.

!WEBCM-Night Of The Ninja !WEBCM-Night Of The Ninja

No denying

I can't lie.... I LOVE THIS GAME! Its so fun to head but the ninjas.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

SWEET

Wow! This is incrediable!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

NICE!

I love this game... Just can't find any reason for going to work once you have photoshop.

Feudalism Feudalism

Best Free Flash I Have Ever Played!

Wow, this is amazing! I have never played a better free flash game, probaly a best flash game I have ever played including purchased ones! The bugs are killing me, but other than that, $30 quality. Great job, you should defenatly make a sequal. The different themes enhance the game so much. It only took you five months? amazing!

The bugs are killing me btw.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

HAHA

Pretty funny! But he did not sound at all emo, and Fall Out Boy isn't even goth, I get so pissed when they call them or P!@TD Goth/Emo. FOB & P!@TD pretend there goth but their not but they are still pretty good.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

HAHA

Its so funny killing him... So many different things can happen and how you can still prevent him from dieing AFTER he shoots. It would be REALY funny if you did allow multipble suisides like SkyPatroller said.

Read before playing:
Do not turn this down right away! My first reaction was "This is realy stupid" and I still played because I wanted to know how it got featured. Once he killed himself I jsut had to keep playing!